Our customers are our livelihood, and so we deliver them the service and support that they deserve.
As an example of our customer support ethos, we provide free unlimited telephone based support from 8.30am to 9.00pm every day of the year. All calls are answered by a staff member in Australia (and we use an all-Australian call centre for after hours support). We don’t place time limits on our support calls either, so we stay on the phone until our customers are on-line or until we have organized a site visit by
Star-Tech currently supplies its managed broadband internet service to thousands of university students residing at tertiary villages and colleges in Australia. Our university sites include:
• New College Village at UNSW in Sydney,
Star-Tech even provides its hardware technology to competitors in this tertiary residential sector, and has also supplied complete ISP solutions for third parties in approximately 30 high rise residential towers.
• Graduate House at the University of Melbourne,
• Murdoch University Village in Perth,
• Flinders University in Adelaide,
• Griffith University Village in Brisbane, and
• Wesley College at USYD in Sydney.